Are you a legal Professional?
Visit our professional site
Law firm marketing

Upper Darby Child Custody Lawyers, Attorneys and Law Firms - Pennsylvania

Firm Image
Petrelli Law, P.C.
Child Custody Lawyers Serving Upper Darby, PA (Philadelphia, PA)
Experienced Child Custody and Child Support Modification Attorneys Serving Philadelphia Area Families. Call Us. We Can Help.
Learn More »
Philadelphia Family Law Firm - Petrelli Law, P.C. At Petrelli Law, P.C., we represent clients throughout the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, area, in legal matters involving divorce, estate planning and a range of family law matters. If you and your...
Firm Image
Law Offices of Amanda J. Iannuzzelli
Child Custody Lawyers Serving Upper Darby, PA (Media, PA)
Your needs are important. Click here or call today for help.
Learn More »
At the Law Offices of Amanda J. Iannuzzelli, we believe everyone should have access to honest and professional legal representation. At our Media law firm, we offer cost-effective legal services to the residents of Delaware County, nearby...
Firm Image
Testa & Pagnanelli, LLC
Child Custody Lawyers Serving Upper Darby, PA (Philadelphia, PA)
The Law Firm You Choose Matters. Schedule a free consult with an experienced Philadelphia law firm.
Learn More »
Testa & Pagnanelli LLC, provides knowledgeable counsel and aggressive advocacy in divorce and family law matters in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and surrounding counties. As a solo attorney who focuses exclusively in this area of the law, Maria...
Firm Image
Sheryl R. Rentz Law Office
Child Custody Lawyers Serving Upper Darby, PA (Ardmore, PA)
Your family needs are important. Click here or call today for help.
Learn More »
My law firm, the Law Offices of Sheryl R. Rentz, P.C., in Ardmore, Pennsylvania, is dedicated to providing attentive and comprehensive advice in all areas of family law, including divorce, custody, visitation and child support. I have been guiding...
Need help with Custody & Visitation matter?

You've come to the right place.  If you are a divorcing or unmarried parent a custody and visitation lawyer can help resolve legal and physical custody issues involving your children.

Use FindLaw to hire a local custody and visitation lawyer to assist with establishing parenting agreements and visitation schedules -- of parents and grandparents -- custody modifications, and termination of parental rights.

Need an attorney in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania?

FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys.  Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.

Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.

Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Upper Darby, Pennsylvania attorney for legal advice.

How do I choose a lawyer?

Consider the following:
Comfort Level - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information?  Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
Credentials - How long has the lawyer been in practice?  Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
Cost - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee?  Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
City - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?

Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?

Here are a few to get you started:

  • How long have you been in practice?
  • How many cases like mine have you handled?
  • How often do you settle cases out of court?
  • What are your fees and costs?
  • What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?