Top Jones Administrative Lawyers - Alabama
Bankruptcy And Real Estate Matters Need Personal Attention At Wilson & Jackson LLC in Montgomery, Alabama, our attorneys have more than 40 years of combined experience. We are dedicated to helping clients resolve their legal matters in the best way possible. We provide the personal attention and care your case deserves. You will work directly with one of our lawyers...
The Bloomston Firm is committed to the defense of individuals facing loss of rights and freedom due to felony and misdemeanor charges. We have a reputation for success in criminal defense built on years of trial experience in Alabama courts. We are known to be tireless litigates, dynamic trial lawyers and successful gaming law lawyers. We will fight for the best possible outcome in every...
The principal attorney at Clark Law Firm, John Clark handles a variety of matters for his clients in Birmingham, Alabama, and throughout the state. He provides general business advice and counsel to company owners and management on entity formation, debt and equity financing transactions, mergers and acquisitions, shareholder agreements and other issues. Mr. Clark's real estate practice includes...
The law firm of Urech, Livaudais & Wade, PC is located in Daleville, Alabama, with two attorneys in the firm. They provide a broad range of legal services to individuals and business clients throughout Southeast Alabama to include Fort Rucker, Enterprise, Ozark and Dothan, as well as the rest of the state of Alabama. General litigation practice - accident and personal injury, family law -...
Need help with an Administrative Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a doctor, child care provider, small business owner, contractor, or architect, you have the right to practice your life's work.
Administrative law attorneys can guide you through administrative hearings, agency investigations, and board licensing hearings.
Use FindLaw to hire a local administrative law attorney to help you obtain a construction permit, defend a false claim accusation, or reinstate a revoked business license.
Need an attorney in Jones, Alabama?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Jones, Alabama attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.