Top Lynn Haven Administrative Lawyers - Florida
At The Health Law Firm office in Altamonte Springs, we provide highly specialized, experienced legal representation to health care professionals and providers throughout Florida and across the United States. We are backed by more than 25 years of experience along with a number of professional memberships and accolades in this specific and complex area of law. We represent clients in issues of...
A Florida Law Firm Focusing on Administrative, Environmental, Governmental, Health Care and Licensing Law The law firm of Oertel, Fernandez, Bryant & Atkinson, P.A., was founded in Tallahassee, Florida, in 1978. Now composed of 10 lawyers, the firm has built a statewide practice representing individuals, organizations, business and governmental clients with varied concerns in administrative...
Located in Tallahassee, Florida, the law firm of Manson Bolves Donaldson is here to help your company with all of the important and complex legal matters affecting your business. Serving a wide range of commercial clients throughout Leon County and the surrounding areas, our attorneys have extensive experience in a variety of legal areas, and we promise to deliver the highest level of...
Backed by more than 25 years of experience, The Health Law Firm in Pensacola represents health care professionals and providers throughout Florida and across the United States. We offer a high degree of client service and experience in this complex area of law that is reinforced by our several professional memberships and accolades. Our attorneys skillfully handle cases in health law litigation,...
Need help with an Administrative Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a doctor, child care provider, small business owner, contractor, or architect, you have the right to practice your life's work.
Administrative law attorneys can guide you through administrative hearings, agency investigations, and board licensing hearings.
Use FindLaw to hire a local administrative law attorney to help you obtain a construction permit, defend a false claim accusation, or reinstate a revoked business license.
Need an attorney in Lynn Haven, Florida?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Lynn Haven, Florida attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.