Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Pembroke Administrative Lawyers - North Carolina
Lawyers Who Think Outside the Box Triangle Law Group was founded by Laurie B. Gengo, a former partner at a large North Carolina law firm who is also a licensed real estate broker. The core values of Triangle Law Group are to provide large firm results in a small firm environment. Attorneys at Triangle Law Group take an "outside the box" approach to practicing law and attempt to resolve legal...
At the law firm of Henson & Talley in Greensboro, North Carolina, we offer comprehensive legal services and high-quality representation in the following practice areas to serve the needs of individuals and businesses throughout the Triad Region and the rest of North Carolina: Business and corporate law and commercial litigation : Whether you are just starting your business or need solid...
Brod Disability Law has emphasized Social Security Disability and SSI cases for more than 20 years. Our highly qualified staff is experienced in formulating the evidence to demonstrate deserved benefits and is prepared to file all necessary appeals with the Social Security Administration and the Federal Courts. Although we do not generally handle the following cases, we try to give some...
The Pope McMillan, P.A. law firm has been serving Iredell County since 1915. Our attorneys represent clients in personal injury, civil litigation, social security disability, workers compensation, family law, business law, land use and zoning, real estate and estate planning and administration among other areas of practice. We practice in many areas of law and often handle cases such as: Civil...
Need help with an Administrative Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a doctor, child care provider, small business owner, contractor, or architect, you have the right to practice your life's work.
Administrative law attorneys can guide you through administrative hearings, agency investigations, and board licensing hearings.
Use FindLaw to hire a local administrative law attorney to help you obtain a construction permit, defend a false claim accusation, or reinstate a revoked business license.
Need an attorney in Pembroke, North Carolina?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Pembroke, North Carolina attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.