Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Portland Administrative Lawyers - Oregon
Business and Legal Counsel Based in Portland, Oregon Every once in a while you stumble upon something really unique. Slinde Nelson is a very different kind of law firm. We’re a full-service firm that provides a suite of legal solutions for every business owner and C-level executive. What sets us apart, though, is the way in which our lawyers — somewhat unlike those toiling in most...
Solomon, Saltsman & Jamieson (“SSJ”) has the experience, compassion, ingenuity, and commitment to help you if you’ve been injured in an accident. This multi-state firm’s office in Portland, Oregon is lead by Ryan Kroll, who has obtained multiple jury verdicts in excess of $1,000,000.00, and has been named a Rising Star in Oregon Super Lawyers every year since...
Offering dedicated business and commercial law services, our team at the law firm of London & Paris, LLP, proudly serves clients throughout the Eugene area in Oregon. We handle a range of complex matters on behalf of clients in the cannabis, science and technology, and other industries, including those involving business organizations, administration issues, franchising, intellectual property,...
Need help with an Administrative Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a doctor, child care provider, small business owner, contractor, or architect, you have the right to practice your life's work.
Administrative law attorneys can guide you through administrative hearings, agency investigations, and board licensing hearings.
Use FindLaw to hire a local administrative law attorney to help you obtain a construction permit, defend a false claim accusation, or reinstate a revoked business license.
Need an attorney in Portland, Oregon?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Portland, Oregon attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.