Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Shelbyville Administrative Lawyers - Indiana
David E. Dearing has extensive experience in litigation in administrative proceedings and in federal and state courts. He has represented clients at trial in federal courts in several states and argued cases before the U.S. Courts of Appeal for the Sixth, Seventh, Ninth, Eleventh, and D.C. Circuits. He has also represented clients in administrative proceedings before the U.S. Department of...
Experienced Indianapolis Law Firm Representing Individual and Business Clients At Cohen Garelick & Glazier, we carry a mantle of legal achievement that goes back more than a century. Today, we are a full-service law firm providing sound legal advice to individuals and businesses throughout central Indiana. Experience Sets us Apart Our attorneys have a level and depth of experience that only...
Dale & Eke is a law firm located in Indianapolis, Indiana. At Dale & Eke we strive to provide exceptional legal counsel, advocacy and support in a variety of practice areas to help you with virtually any legal challenge that may affect your personal or business endeavors. Our team of dedicated, highly experienced attorneys serves a diverse range of individual and business clients...
Our firm has been a recognized leader in Fulton County and the surrounding areas in northern Indiana since Robert E. Peterson founded the firm in 1965. Thanks to our dedication to community and our founding principles of guidance, excellence, support, advocacy, education and innovation, the people of the region know to turn to us when they face legal issues in the following practice areas: Appeals...
Need help with an Administrative Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a doctor, child care provider, small business owner, contractor, or architect, you have the right to practice your life's work.
Administrative law attorneys can guide you through administrative hearings, agency investigations, and board licensing hearings.
Use FindLaw to hire a local administrative law attorney to help you obtain a construction permit, defend a false claim accusation, or reinstate a revoked business license.
Need an attorney in Shelbyville, Indiana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Shelbyville, Indiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.