Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Joanna Adoption Lawyers - South Carolina
As one of the largest general practice law firms in the region, King Law has two office locations in South Carolina and 10 offices in North Carolina to meet the demands of a diverse client base. From our office in Greer, South Carolina, the attorneys at our law firm serve clients throughout Greenville and Spartanburg counties and the surrounding areas who face legal challenges involving any of the...
When facing a family law, personal injury or criminal charge issue, it probably feels like nothing else matters. At Sarah Henry Law in Greenville, South Carolina, the team approaches each case that way: as though the client is the only client they have. In other words, they give everyone who comes to the law office undivided, personalized attention. When someone's future or rights are on the line,...
At Bannister, Wyatt & Stalvey, LLC, in Greenville, South Carolina, our criminal defense attorneys have a clear mission: To provide skilled and professional legal counsel — with the personal touch you need when you are facing serious challenges. The firm was founded in 2000 by attorneys Oscar W. Bannister Jr. and John F. Wyatt, both of whom are AV Preeminent peer review rated* through...
1. Rutherfordton, NC With 12 law offices located across North and South Carolina, King Law offers a full range of legal services aimed at helping individuals, families and business owners with virtually any legal need they may have. From our office in Rutherfordton, North Carolina, the attorneys at our law firm serve clients throughout Rutherford County and the surrounding areas who have legal...
The law firm of Thompson & King, located in Anderson, provides a wide range of legal services to individuals and families throughout upstate South Carolina. Together, attorneys Robert E. King, Jr., and Richard E. Thompson, Jr., have more than 40 years of combined experienced and offer personalized and individual attention in addressing legal matters in a timely and efficient manner. At our...
Columbia Criminal Defense Attorney If you have been charged with a crime, you need to be proactive in contacting an attorney who is responsive to not only your needs, but also that all-important, first telephone call. Time is of the essence, both for you and for me. At The Law Office of Daniel D. Kienker, LLC, I pride myself on being accessible, starting with your initial call, which I return...
For more than 10 years, our law firm, Axelrod & Associates, has proudly served the residents of Myrtle Beach and the northern coast of South Carolina. Thanks to our determination to build a reputation as a leading law firm, we have expanded, and we now have a satellite office in Rock Hill that allows us to serve the residents of York County and those living along South Carolina's northern...
We handle family law, criminal defense and personal injury cases for the people of Fort Mill, South Carolina, at the law office of David W. Martin Attorney at Law, LLC. The family law focus includes matters of adoption, child custody, child support, same-sex family law, divorce and fathers' rights. With our criminal defense, we handle cases of assault and battery, DUI/DWI, domestic violence and...
Established in 2011, the law firm of Battle & Allen, P.A., is committed to diligently representing clients while offering them the highest level of courtesy, respect, and attention. We are a full-service law firm, and our practice areas include: Real estate law — Title searches, real estate closings and more Family law — Divorce, child custody and visitation, child...
Need help with an Adoption issue?
You've come to the right place. Adoption lawyers not only help in gay adoptions and stepparent adoptions, but also when birthmothers give up a child, and adoptees look for birth parents.
Adoption lawyers can guide you through each step in the adoption process, procedural requirements for international adoptions, placing a child for adoption, and even assisted reproduction issues like surrogacy.
Use FindLaw to hire a local adoption lawyer to help resolve your adoption needs.
Need an attorney in Joanna, South Carolina?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Joanna, South Carolina attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.