Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Lenox Adoption Lawyers - Iowa
I am attorney Debra A. Hockett-Clark, founder and sole practitioner of the Hockett-Clark Law Office in Des Moines, Iowa. A top-rated attorney with more than 26 years of legal experience, I focus my practice exclusively on family law. I established my law firm to provide the highest level of counsel and support to clients throughout Polk County and beyond who are going through a divorce or have...
Are you concerned about how to resolve a family law legal matter, including a divorce? Do you have questions regarding child custody, support or visitation, or spousal support? Are you seeking debt relief and considering bankruptcy as an option? The Law Office of Tod J. Beavers, P.C., has helped numerous residents throughout central Iowa and can help you. Attorney Tod J. Beavers worked for both...
Need help with an Adoption issue?
You've come to the right place. Adoption lawyers not only help in gay adoptions and stepparent adoptions, but also when birthmothers give up a child, and adoptees look for birth parents.
Adoption lawyers can guide you through each step in the adoption process, procedural requirements for international adoptions, placing a child for adoption, and even assisted reproduction issues like surrogacy.
Use FindLaw to hire a local adoption lawyer to help resolve your adoption needs.
Need an attorney in Lenox, Iowa?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Lenox, Iowa attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.