Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Millcreek Adoption Lawyers - Illinois
Amy Sholar was born and raised in the Alton, Illinois area. She is currently 35 years old, divorced, with two young children. She attended high school at Alton High. She received her Bachelor's Degree from Southern Illinois University in Edwardsville and attended St. Louis University Law School, where she received her Juris Doctorate in 2001. She has been licensed to practice in the State of...
If you live in Litchfield, Illinois, or anywhere across Montgomery County and the surrounding areas, and you have a serious and pressing legal matter affecting your family, your livelihood, your freedom or your future, you can turn to the legal professionals at the Law Offices of Glenn & West, LLC, for the quality, cost-effective counsel you deserve. With a history that dates back more than 40...
At the Law Offices of Glenn & West, LLC, in Nokomis, Illinois, we are fully prepared to help you with virtually any legal issue affecting your life, your family, your freedom and your future. To that end, we provide exceptional representation and support in a variety of practice areas, and our law firm has a long and rich history of serving our clients throughout Montgomery County and all of...
Need help with an Adoption issue?
You've come to the right place. Adoption lawyers not only help in gay adoptions and stepparent adoptions, but also when birthmothers give up a child, and adoptees look for birth parents.
Adoption lawyers can guide you through each step in the adoption process, procedural requirements for international adoptions, placing a child for adoption, and even assisted reproduction issues like surrogacy.
Use FindLaw to hire a local adoption lawyer to help resolve your adoption needs.
Need an attorney in Millcreek, Illinois?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Millcreek, Illinois attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.