Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Jackson Agriculture Lawyers - Missouri
At the Lichtenegger Law Firm, our dedicated attorneys represent people in Marble Hill, Missouri, who are facing family law, personal injury, criminal defense and estate planning issues. We also accept cases involving real estate and business law matters. Since our firm’s founding in 1972, we have been committed to being the only law firm our clients need. Our legal team focuses on different areas...
At the Lichtenegger Law Firm, our team of experienced attorneys practice criminal defense, family, business, personal injury and estate planning law on behalf of people living in Jackson, Missouri, and throughout Marble Hill and Cape Girardeau. Having lawyers with differing backgrounds and areas of focus, we are able to offer legal guidance and representation to clients under almost any...
From the Perryville, Missouri, law office of the Lichtenegger Law Firm, our knowledgeable team of litigators represents clients who are dealing with personal injury, family law matters, criminal allegations and end-of-life decisions. We understand that each client’s situation varies, which is why our firm has evolved into a comprehensive legal resource for people throughout Jackson, Cape Girardeau...
Need help with an Agriculture Law matter?
Whether you are a horse breeder, farmer, rancher, landowner, or agricultural producer, an agriculture lawyer can help.
Agriculture lawyers assist with a broad range of matters involving crop-growing and livestock-raising, including farmland use, farming operations, employment, farming rights, pest control, pesticides and agricultural accidents.
Equine law is a common area of agriculture law that relates to horse breeders, boarding barns, trainers, horse-related businesses, horse event hosts and individual horse owners.
Use FindLaw to hire a local agriculture lawyer to assist with issues like equine law, government subsidization, and employment of seasonal and migrant farm workers.
Need an attorney in Jackson, Missouri?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Jackson, Missouri attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.