Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top San Jose Agriculture Lawyers - California
Devoted to helping you and your company deal with all of the important and pressing legal issues affecting your commercial enterprise, the attorneys at Caufield & James, L.L.P., in Sacramento, California, deliver highly personalized counsel and customized solutions for businesses, corporations and other commercial clients in a variety of industries who have legal needs involving any of the...
For experienced and knowledgeable counsel for legal matters pertaining to agriculture, people rely on the Law Offices of Kathleen P. Clack. From our firm in Fresno, California, we represent clients, including growers, ranchers, shippers, suppliers, vineyard owners and fresh food processors. Our founder, Kathleen Clack, has more than 20 years of experience and is native to the Central San Joaquin...
The attorneys at Griswold LaSalle Cobb Dowd & Gin LLP have experience in numerous areas of the law, which means our law firm will more than likely have the ability to assist you with your legal needs. From our law office in Hanford, California, we assist our clients with legal issues spanning from "A"gribusiness to "Z"oning and everything in between. Below are some of the...
Need help with an Agriculture Law matter?
Whether you are a horse breeder, farmer, rancher, landowner, or agricultural producer, an agriculture lawyer can help.
Agriculture lawyers assist with a broad range of matters involving crop-growing and livestock-raising, including farmland use, farming operations, employment, farming rights, pest control, pesticides and agricultural accidents.
Equine law is a common area of agriculture law that relates to horse breeders, boarding barns, trainers, horse-related businesses, horse event hosts and individual horse owners.
Use FindLaw to hire a local agriculture lawyer to assist with issues like equine law, government subsidization, and employment of seasonal and migrant farm workers.
Need an attorney in San Jose, California?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a San Jose, California attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.