Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Georgetown ADR, Arbitration & Mediation Lawyers - South Carolina
When your future is on the line, Rosen Law Firm, LLC, is your trusted source of advice and support. In personal injury and family law cases, we represent people throughout Charleston, South Carolina, with compassion and integrity. A car accident, divorce, custody battle or catastrophic injury could call into question your well-being, your relationships and your finances. We alleviate concerns by...
The attorneys of Wills Massalon & Allen LLC have over 50 years of collective experience working within the South Carolina legal community. Concentrating on all forms of civil litigation with an emphasis in areas including commercial litigation, construction litigation, professional liability, products liability, and alternative dispute resolution, the attorneys of Wills Massalon &...
Need help with Alternative Dispute Resolution?
You've come to the right place. If you'd like to settle a dispute without litigation, an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) lawyer can help.
ADR lawyers use out-of-court processes like arbitration, mediation or mini-trials to resolve disputes. ADR methods can be effective in reducing the time, money, and adversarial nature associated with traditional court-based proceedings.
Use FindLaw to hire a local alternative dispute resolution lawyer to resolve your dispute out of court.
Need an attorney in Georgetown, South Carolina?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Georgetown, South Carolina attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.