Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top North East ADR, Arbitration & Mediation Lawyers - Pennsylvania
From our office in Wexford, Pennsylvania, the attorneys at the Dornish Law Offices, PC, provide exceptional representation to a diverse range of clients throughout Allegheny County and the surrounding areas of the Northern Pittsburgh metro region who have legal needs involving any of the following practice areas: • Real estate law and real estate closing services • Construction law...
Houston Harbaugh, P.C. is a business law and litigation firm serving large national companies, insurers, privately-held businesses, health care organizations, banking institutions, employers, professional corporations and their members. The firm ranks among the 20 largest law firms in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and among the top 100 in the Commonwealth. Since its founding in 1975, the firm has...
I am attorney Elisabeth Pride, and I represent individuals in Pittsburgh and throughout southwestern Pennsylvania in family law matters. My background as a trial lawyer gives me the skills to represent in court individuals who are unable to reach an out-of-court settlement during the divorce process. However, I believe that it is in almost every client’s best interest to settle out of court if...
Need help with Alternative Dispute Resolution?
You've come to the right place. If you'd like to settle a dispute without litigation, an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) lawyer can help.
ADR lawyers use out-of-court processes like arbitration, mediation or mini-trials to resolve disputes. ADR methods can be effective in reducing the time, money, and adversarial nature associated with traditional court-based proceedings.
Use FindLaw to hire a local alternative dispute resolution lawyer to resolve your dispute out of court.
Need an attorney in North East, Pennsylvania?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a North East, Pennsylvania attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.