Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Slocum ADR, Arbitration & Mediation Lawyers - Rhode Island
Getting a divorce may be one of the most trying experiences in the lives of people in Warwick, Rhode Island. At Moyer Law, PC, we have offered compassionate legal assistance and dedicated representation to clients since 1996. Having offices in Warwick, as well as in Providence and Wakefield, our law firm is passionate about helping people throughout the state to achieve the best possible solutions...
Pannone Lopes Devereaux & O’Gara LLC (PLDO) attorneys are innovators and collaborators with a record of achievement representing private and public sector clients with the highest level of legal services in a wide range of disciplines and industries. Our full service firm’s success is rooted in its cutting-edge approach to modern legal representation, commitment to teamwork and...
Fitch Law Partners LLP is a litigation law firm distinguished by its stellar clients and the results it achieves for them in diverse and complex cases. We represent leading regional, national and international corporations, utilities, insurers, financial institutions, government agencies and non-profit organizations. We also represent entrepreneurs, general and limited partnerships,...
Need help with Alternative Dispute Resolution?
You've come to the right place. If you'd like to settle a dispute without litigation, an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) lawyer can help.
ADR lawyers use out-of-court processes like arbitration, mediation or mini-trials to resolve disputes. ADR methods can be effective in reducing the time, money, and adversarial nature associated with traditional court-based proceedings.
Use FindLaw to hire a local alternative dispute resolution lawyer to resolve your dispute out of court.
Need an attorney in Slocum, Rhode Island?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Slocum, Rhode Island attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.