Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Spearfish ADR, Arbitration & Mediation Lawyers - South Dakota
- Try Searching for South Dakota Alternative Dispute Resolution Lawyers in a larger city, county or metro
- Try different legal issues
- Try Searching for cities in South Dakota
Need help with Alternative Dispute Resolution?
You've come to the right place. If you'd like to settle a dispute without litigation, an alternative dispute resolution (ADR) lawyer can help.
ADR lawyers use out-of-court processes like arbitration, mediation or mini-trials to resolve disputes. ADR methods can be effective in reducing the time, money, and adversarial nature associated with traditional court-based proceedings.
Use FindLaw to hire a local alternative dispute resolution lawyer to resolve your dispute out of court.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?