Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Grafton Animal & Dog Bites Lawyers - North Dakota
At Reichert Law Office, we provide experienced criminal defense, personal injury and family law representation in Grand Forks, Fargo and throughout the state of North Dakota, as well as in Northwestern Minnesota. Allegations of criminal offenses can have a life-changing impact on you and your family, and may even put your whole future in jeopardy. Knowing how much may be at stake, we are...
Attorney Mark V. Larson founded our Fargo law office, Larson Law Firm P.C., in 1979 with the goal of protecting the rights of victims of negligence in western North Dakota. More than 35 years later, he and his legal team continue to work toward his original goal by representing the interests of clients suffering personal injuries or losses in the aftermath of: Car, truck and motorcycle accidents...
In Fargo, North Dakota, we are proud to represent clients who turn to us at the DJ Chapman Law Firm. Our qualified attorneys handle personal injury matters, including wrongful death, trucking accidents, professional malpractice, premises liability, medical malpractice, legal malpractice, car accidents, assault and battery, and asbestos and mesothelioma. We are also experienced in immigration law,...
Injured by an Animal Bite?
You've come to the right place. If you or a loved one has suffered an animal bite injury, including dog bites and injuries caused by other domesticated animals, an animal bite lawyer can help.
You may be entitled to recover from an animal owner, business, or facility, regardless of whether the owner (or animal keeper) did anything to protect you from being attacked.
Use FindLaw to hire a local animal bite lawyer near you to recover for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage.
Need an attorney in Grafton, North Dakota?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Grafton, North Dakota attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.