Top Jonesboro Animal & Dog Bites Lawyers - Louisiana
As the leader of The Law Firm of Rocky Willson in Alexandria, Louisiana, I help people with unmanageable debt find freedom. I offer a compassionate legal avenue for families to enjoy a new start in life without the stress and burden of crushing debt. My staff and I carefully prepare our clients for a bankruptcy proceeding that will best serve their needs and those of their families and futures....
People in Shreveport, Louisiana, who are facing separation, divorce or child custody issues may wish to consult with an experienced attorney. At the law office of Ron Christopher Stamps, LLC, we focus on helping clients with a wide range of situations involving family law and fathers’ rights. Our legal team understands the strong emotions and difficulties that often arise from divorce or...
Our firm was formed in May, 1982, by Ronald R. Weems with one partner to provide general legal services in banking, real estate, tax and estate planning areas. Originally located in downtown Shreveport, Louisiana, in 1983 the firm relocated to 912 Kings Highway in Shreveport's historic Highland District. Since that time, the firm has evolved into a full-service law firm with attorneys focusing in...
At The Feucht Law Firm in Eunice, Louisiana, my focus is on personal injury law and admiralty and maritime law. Why? Because these are the types of problems, issues and concerns that most affect people's lives in Acadia, Allen, Beauregard, Evangeline, Jefferson Davis and St. Landry parishes and all cities within them. These people are the ones for which my firm stands ready, willing and able to...
Injured by an Animal Bite?
You've come to the right place. If you or a loved one has suffered an animal bite injury, including dog bites and injuries caused by other domesticated animals, an animal bite lawyer can help.
You may be entitled to recover from an animal owner, business, or facility, regardless of whether the owner (or animal keeper) did anything to protect you from being attacked.
Use FindLaw to hire a local animal bite lawyer near you to recover for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage.
Need an attorney in Jonesboro, Louisiana?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Jonesboro, Louisiana attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.