Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Springerville Animal & Dog Bites Lawyers - Arizona
At The Law Office of Nathan C. Cooley, PLC, in Mesa, Arizona, we are fully prepared to help you secure the full amount of compensation you deserve for the injuries and losses you sustained as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing. Serving clients throughout Maricopa County and all of the surrounding areas, attorney Nathan C. Cooley is a native of Arizona with more than a decade of...
Injured? Why us? 1) 99% won or settled.* 2) No fee unless and until we recover money for you. 3) Named "#1 personal injury legal team in the U.S." by Attorney at Law Magazine. Call now for a free case evaluation. National Acclaim Our results have led to international acclaim. Newsweek showcased Lamber Goodnow among "20 leaders" among "Plaintiffs' Trial Lawyers" in the...
Based in Chandler, Arizona, the Wattel & York law firm has become one of the largest and most successful personal injury practices in the state, with five offices in Arizona as well as locations in California and Washington. This success is the direct result of our extensive legal knowledge and experience coupled with our unwavering commitment to help those who suffered an injury or lost a...
The criminal defense attorneys at Matthew Lopez Law understand the challenges people face when dealing with criminal charges. With office locations in Tempe and Lake Havasu, Matthew Lopez Law proudly represents clients in every city throughout Arizona. The attorneys at Matthew Lopez vigorously defends clients charged with all types of criminal cases including, but not limited to, DUI, OUI, Drug...
Injured by an Animal Bite?
You've come to the right place. If you or a loved one has suffered an animal bite injury, including dog bites and injuries caused by other domesticated animals, an animal bite lawyer can help.
You may be entitled to recover from an animal owner, business, or facility, regardless of whether the owner (or animal keeper) did anything to protect you from being attacked.
Use FindLaw to hire a local animal bite lawyer near you to recover for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and property damage.
Need an attorney in Springerville, Arizona?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Springerville, Arizona attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.