Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Brooklyn, NY Antitrust Lawyers
If you live in New York City and you have been arrested or face an investigation for a criminal offense, you owe it to yourself to contact the Kushner Law Group, PLLC, in Brooklyn for the quality, personalized and effective advocacy you need. When you choose to turn to us for support during what is most likely a trying time for you, we promise to do all we can to help you protect your rights and...
The law firm of Hogan Marren Babbo & Rose, Ltd., in New York, New York, has become one of the country's leading legal practices for clients in highly regulated industries. Originally established in 1993 in Chicago, Illinois, our expansion lends credence to the level of success we have achieved serving the needs and interests of a diverse range of clients across the country who are dealing with...
Watson LLP is a boutique intellectual property and technology law firm with offices in Orlando, Atlanta, New York, and Los Angeles that serves clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. The firm has an active intellectual property litigation practice in the federal courts, nationwide, as well as before numerous administrative forums such as the World Intellectual Property...
Serving the people of New York City, New York, the law office of Wyatt & Associates provides experienced, high-quality legal representation for business organizations. Our focus includes matters of trademarks, intellectual property litigation, patents, copyrights, internet and appeals. With a deep understanding of how important intellectual property is for every business, we are passionate...
Need help with an Antitrust & Trade Regulation matter?
You've come to the right place. If your business is considering a transaction that can invoke antitrust regulation -- like a merger -- or is suing or has been sued for unfair business practices -- like monopolies, price-fixing, or price discrimination -- an antitrust & trade regulation lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local antitrust & trade regulation lawyer to advise you on compliance with state and federal laws, stop unfair competition, or recover monetary damages resulting from litigation.
Need an attorney in Brooklyn, New York?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Brooklyn, New York attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.