Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Lerna, IL Antitrust Lawyers
Experience. Innovation. Determination. At Richardson, Patrick, Westbrook & Brickman, LLC, these are the qualities that set our firm apart. Our attorneys have a reputation for providing skilled, tenacious legal representation. We use a combination of innovative and tried-and-true legal strategies to protect our clients rights and interests. From our office in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, we...
For more than 40 years, O'Fallon, Illinois, construction and engineering litigation lawyer David M. Duree has provided his clients with prudent legal guidance. Mr. Duree's layering encompasses a vibrant, diversified litigation practice, a personal injury practice and an engineering and construction law practice that draws on his expertise as an engineer himself. When complicated questions of...
Boyle Brasher LLC is a full service civil litigation firm dedicated to vigorously representing its clients to achieve the best possible outcomes in an ethical and cost efficient manner. With offices in three states, the Firm represents individuals and businesses, including railroad, trucking, aviation, construction, product manufacturers and other companies on a nationwide basis. The Firm is also...
Need help with an Antitrust & Trade Regulation matter?
You've come to the right place. If your business is considering a transaction that can invoke antitrust regulation -- like a merger -- or is suing or has been sued for unfair business practices -- like monopolies, price-fixing, or price discrimination -- an antitrust & trade regulation lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local antitrust & trade regulation lawyer to advise you on compliance with state and federal laws, stop unfair competition, or recover monetary damages resulting from litigation.
Need an attorney in Lerna, Illinois?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Lerna, Illinois attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.