Top Nicholas County, WV Mesothelioma Lawyers
At The Gori Law Firm in Edwardsville, Illinois, we are focused on obtaining justice for mesothelioma patients and the victims of asbestos exposure throughout the United States. Our dedicated lawyers bring extensive experience to our practice and work directly with every client, providing them with the effective, compassionate representation they deserve. Our law firm is a nationwide leader in...
1. Pittsburgh, PA Goldberg Persky White P.C. Attorneys at Law is there for victims of asbestos and has been a pioneer in the industry since the first asbestos lawsuits were filed. The law firm assists people as they take legal action for mesothelioma, lung cancer, asbestosis and related cancers. In addition to their long-standing asbestos practice history, the firm’s attorneys represent clients...
LEADERS IN ASBESTOS LITIGATION Wallace & Graham, P.A. is a plaintiff's litigation firm in Salisbury, North Carolina representing people throughout the United States. A primary focus of our practice is representing victims of mesothelioma, asbestosis and asbestos-related lung cancer. With almost 40 years of combined experience in this field, partners Mona Lisa Wallace and Bill Graham...
Leaders In Mesothelioma Litigation | Helping Families Nationwide To Recover From Dangerous Product Injuries At Simmons Hanly Conroy LLC, we are one of the nation's leading mesothelioma law firms. From our office in Alton, Illinois, we represent clients nationwide who suffer with injuries and diseases caused by asbestos and other dangerous products. We are known widely for our work in mesothelioma...
For more than 25 years, the law office of James F. Humphreys & Associates, L.C., in Charleston, West Virginia, has delivered exceptional representation and support to those who suffered an injury or loss as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing. During this time, we have successfully handled tens of thousands of serious personal injury and wrongful death claims, recovering...
Need help with an Asbestos matter?
You've come to the right place. If you have been exposed to asbestos in consumer products, the environment, or from working in an industry likely to be exposed to asbestos -- like construction, mining, manufacturing, longshore -- and have developed health issues resulting from asbestos exposure, an asbestos and mesothelioma lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local asbestos lawyer near you to seek compensation for medical expenses resulting from asbestos exposure or mesothelioma cancer.
Need an attorney in Nicholas County, West Virginia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Nicholas County, West Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located near you?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.