Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Garland Assault & Battery -- Plaintiff Lawyers - Pennsylvania
The Pennsylvania law firm of Decker Bradburn, Attorneys at Law, provides professional and effective defense representation to Penn State college students and other individuals charged with a wide array of crimes. Located in State College, we handle felonies, misdemeanors and summary offenses, including: DUI, underage drinking and other alcohol-related offenses Marijuana sales and other drug crimes...
At the Pittsburgh law firm of Dugan & Associates, P.C., our lawyers have more than 50 years of combined experience fighting to get compensation for injured people. We provide experienced workers' compensation and personal injury representation, and also assist with Social Security Disability claims. Let us help you get the compensation you deserve. Our attorneys have helped over five thousand...
The firm began with the sole practice of Lee H. Roberts in 1975 as a general practice firm with an emphasis on litigation and has continued in this full-service capacity. Frank S. Miceli joined the firm in 1985. The firm provides full services in the areas of general practice including, but not limited to, civil litigation, plaintiff negligence claims, worker’s compensation, social security...
Were you the victim of an Assault or Battery?
You've come to the right place. If you have been threatened with physical harm, hit, or otherwise touched when you didn't want to be, a civil assault and battery lawyer can help.
A civil assault and battery lawyer helps victims sue for money damages from the assailant.
Use FindLaw to hire a local civil assault and battery lawyer to get compensation for medical expenses, emotional distress, or pain and suffering.
Need an attorney in Garland, Pennsylvania?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Garland, Pennsylvania attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.