Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Meadows Of Dan Assault & Battery -- Plaintiff Lawyers - Virginia
I am attorney Lalita Brim-Poindexter, and from my law office in Salem, Virginia, Poindexter Law, LLC, I devote my time and resources to helping my clients protect their rights and liberties in the face of some of life's most serious and difficult legal challenges. If you live in Roanoke, Franklin, Botetourt, Bedford or Montgomery counties, or any of the surrounding areas, you can expect to receive...
The law firm of Haymore & Holland, P.C. is in Danville, Virginia. We focus on helping personal injury plaintiffs in Virginia and providing aggressive criminal defense to individuals charged with a crime. Experienced Legal Help From A Native Virginian When choosing a lawyer to resolve your legal matter, you should have confidence that he or she cares about your concerns and has the knowledge...
Traffic violations come with serious potential consequences, and it is critical to effectively confront these charges in order to shield against various penalties. When they turn to our firm, The Law Office of Meredith Smith Jimmerson, PLLC, clients throughout Brunswick Country, Virginia, find knowledgeable representation for various traffic law offenses. We know what you are up against, and we...
Were you the victim of an Assault or Battery?
You've come to the right place. If you have been threatened with physical harm, hit, or otherwise touched when you didn't want to be, a civil assault and battery lawyer can help.
A civil assault and battery lawyer helps victims sue for money damages from the assailant.
Use FindLaw to hire a local civil assault and battery lawyer to get compensation for medical expenses, emotional distress, or pain and suffering.
Need an attorney in Meadows Of Dan, Virginia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Meadows Of Dan, Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.