- 10 mi
- 30 mi
- 60 mi
More Lawyers Near You
Richland, WA Lawyers in Related Practice Areas:
Assault & Battery (Plaintiff) Lawyers in Cities Near Richland, WA
People Often Ask…
You've come to the right place. If you have been threatened with physical harm, hit, or otherwise touched when you didn't want to be, a civil assault and battery lawyer can help.
A civil assault and battery lawyer helps victims sue for money damages from the assailant.
Use FindLaw to hire a local civil assault and battery lawyer to get compensation for medical expenses, emotional distress, or pain and suffering.
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Richland, Washington attorney for legal advice.
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.