Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Rockville Assault & Battery -- Plaintiff Lawyers - Rhode Island
When people in Rhode Island face criminal charges, they often require the assistance of an experienced attorney. The Law Offices of Stefanie A. Murphy understands that being accused of a crime may be overwhelming and stressful. An attorney is here to simplify the legal process and help clients explore all of their legal options. The team works hard to act as a voice for their clients and to ensure...
Top Criminal Defense In Providence At the Law Offices of Matthew T. Marin, Esq. Inc., we are fully prepared to help you fight the criminal charges you face to help you obtain the best possible outcome for your serious legal challenge. Our law firm has three offices in Rhode Island, including one in Providence, each offering convenient access to the highest level of advocacy and legal support...
Located in Providence, Rhode Island, The Law Offices of Thomas C. Thomasian provides the highest level of advocacy and representation possible for those throughout the state facing any type of criminal offense. Founded by award-winning criminal defense attorney Thomas C. Thomasian, the law firm has earned a reputation for delivering the positive results and favorable outcomes. Regardless of how...
Attorney Calcagni is a highly skilled, aggressive and experienced criminal defense trial attorney. He is a former military prosecutor in the U.S. Army JAG Corps where he prosecuted hundreds of complex felony cases in the United States and abroad. Attorney Calcagni also served as a Special Assistant U.S. Attorney with U.S. Attorney's Office in New York. As a prosecutor, attorney Calcagni never lost...
Were you the victim of an Assault or Battery?
You've come to the right place. If you have been threatened with physical harm, hit, or otherwise touched when you didn't want to be, a civil assault and battery lawyer can help.
A civil assault and battery lawyer helps victims sue for money damages from the assailant.
Use FindLaw to hire a local civil assault and battery lawyer to get compensation for medical expenses, emotional distress, or pain and suffering.
Need an attorney in Rockville, Rhode Island?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Rockville, Rhode Island attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.