Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Murfreesboro Auto Dealer Fraud Lawyers - North Carolina
At the law office of Brent Adams & Associates in Raleigh, North Carolina, we are fully committed to helping you through what is likely a very difficult and uncertain time in your life. Serving clients throughout the state, our law firm has four total office locations throughout the state, and we have become one of the leading legal practices for those facing complex legal challenges involving...
At Brent Adams & Associates in Dunn, North Carolina, we devote our practice to helping our plaintiff clients recover the full amount of compensation they deserve for the injuries and losses they incurred as the result of an accident or mishap caused by another party's negligent, careless or unlawful actions. Widely regarded as one of the region's leading legal practices for personal injury,...
Located in Jacksonville, North Carolina, Lanier, Fountain, Ceruzzi & Sabbah, Attorneys at Law, offers a full range of legal services in a variety of practice areas in order to help individuals, families and business owners with all of their most important and serious legal issues. Serving the Jacksonville metro area, Onslow County, Camp Lejeune and the surrounding communities of Eastern North...
Serving the injured and disabled throughout North Carolina since 1973, the dedicated legal professionals at Brent Adams & Associates are here to help you and your family through what is likely a very difficult and uncertain time in your life. To that end, our law firm offers exceptional representation for those dealing with personal injury claims, Social Security Disability, workers'...
Accepting clients by appointment only from our law office in Swansboro, North Carolina, Lanier, Fountain, Ceruzzi & Sabbah Attorneys at Law, provides the aggressive representation and dependable counsel you need for all of your most important and serious issues. Having served the Jacksonville area of North Carolina since 1980, including Camp Lejeune and all of Onslow County, our law firm has...
1. Wilmington, NC Attorney Brett Wentz founded our Wilmington law firm, Wentz Law, PLLC, to offer representation to those living in coastal North Carolina facing both misdemeanor and felony charges. Today, Mr. Wentz has built a reputation as one of the region's most respected criminal defense attorneys, and clients from throughout Pender and New Hanover counties know to turn to him for...
If you live in Cumberland County, North Carolina, and you suffered an injury or lost a loved one as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongdoing, you can turn to the legal professionals at Brent Adams & Associates in Fayetteville for the aggressive advocacy and dedicated support you deserve. Serving the injured and disabled since our founding in 1973, our law firm has grown to include...
Were you a victim of Auto Dealer Fraud?
You've come to the right place. If you've recently purchase a car and suspect some wrongdoing by the car dealer, you may be a victim of auto dealer fraud.
An auto dealer fraud lawyer can help with unfair business practices such as failure to disclose damages, price packing, and misleading dealer add-ons.
Use FindLaw to hire a local auto dealer fraud lawyer to assist you with problems like "bait and switch," odometer tampering, and car warranty scams.
Need an attorney in Murfreesboro, North Carolina?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Murfreesboro, North Carolina attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.