Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Warren Auto Dealer Fraud Lawyers - Ohio
Young & Yeargin, LLC is a neighborhood law firm conveniently located at 507 Canton Road, across from the Eastgate Plaza. Our phone number is (330) 784-8800; fax (330) 784-8880. Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Evening, weekend and home appointments are available upon request. Young & Yeargin, LLC, is a law firm designed to meet the...
Our attorneys at Buttars, Richardson & Snyder LLC are devoted to protecting people against wrongdoing. We serve people in Dublin, Ohio, and throughout the area in consumer protection, personal injury, elder abuse and landlord-tenant disputes. In other cases, such as estate planning and business formation, we set our clients up for success by providing a clear path to their goals. In every...
Were you a victim of Auto Dealer Fraud?
You've come to the right place. If you've recently purchase a car and suspect some wrongdoing by the car dealer, you may be a victim of auto dealer fraud.
An auto dealer fraud lawyer can help with unfair business practices such as failure to disclose damages, price packing, and misleading dealer add-ons.
Use FindLaw to hire a local auto dealer fraud lawyer to assist you with problems like "bait and switch," odometer tampering, and car warranty scams.
Need an attorney in Warren, Ohio?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Warren, Ohio attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.