Top West Milton Auto Dealer Fraud Lawyers - Pennsylvania
Scaringi & Scaringi, P.C. is a comprehensive, full service law firm. Our attorneys have over 70 years of combined legal experience. Each of our attorneys has his or her particular legal focus. For example, Melanie Walz Scaringi focuses her practice in estate planning, probate, elder law and real estate. Marc Scaringi practices in the areas of commercial law and litigation, business formation...
Mr. D'Emilio is a general practitioner and has practiced law in the areas of personal injury, real estate, commercial and business transactions, wills, trusts and probate and family law for over 27 years. He is a participating attorney in the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) Legal Services Network. He is a volunteer in the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Military Assistance Network....
Were you a victim of Auto Dealer Fraud?
You've come to the right place. If you've recently purchase a car and suspect some wrongdoing by the car dealer, you may be a victim of auto dealer fraud.
An auto dealer fraud lawyer can help with unfair business practices such as failure to disclose damages, price packing, and misleading dealer add-ons.
Use FindLaw to hire a local auto dealer fraud lawyer to assist you with problems like "bait and switch," odometer tampering, and car warranty scams.
Need an attorney in West Milton, Pennsylvania?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a West Milton, Pennsylvania attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.