Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Canonsburg Aviation Lawyers - Pennsylvania
Our goal at The Beasley Firm, LLC, is to help victims of negligence in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, get back on their feet. Our law firm’s team knows that one of the surest ways of accomplishing this is to hold defendants responsible for their actions. We have a team of skilled litigators who know how to present compelling evidence, demonstrate fault and illustrate the financial losses our clients...
The law firm of John D. McKay, Attorney at Law, provides results-oriented representation in claims involving aviation accidents, medical malpractice, products liability, motor vehicle accidents and discrimination claims. In addition, it provides business law and litigation services to business owners, entrepreneurs and investors. Located in the town of Calais, Vermont, the law firm is prepared to...
SMA Law Group: Pittsburgh Injury Lawyers At Stewart, Murray & Associates Law Group we are proud to provide aggressive yet compassionate representation in personal injury cases across Western Pennsylvania. We fully understand that when you have been injured in an accident, your whole life comes to a standstill. You can count on us to guide you through such challenging times with empathy...
Need help with an Aviation matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your business are involved in private or commercial aircraft operation and air travel, an aviation lawyer may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local aviation lawyer to resolve aviation legal issues including the sale of an aircraft, compliance with federal aviation safety and maintenance standards; and oversight of commercial air travel and cargo shipment activity.
Need an attorney in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Canonsburg, Pennsylvania attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.