Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top De Soto Aviation Lawyers - Missouri
The law firm of John D. McKay, Attorney at Law, provides results-oriented representation in claims involving aviation accidents, medical malpractice, products liability, motor vehicle accidents and discrimination claims. In addition, it provides business law and litigation services to business owners, entrepreneurs and investors. Located in the town of Calais, Vermont, the law firm is prepared to...
Boyle Brasher LLC is a full service civil litigation firm dedicated to vigorously representing its clients to achieve the best possible outcomes in an ethical and cost efficient manner. With offices in three states, the Firm represents individuals and businesses, including railroad, trucking, aviation, construction, product manufacturers and other companies on a nationwide basis. The Firm is also...
The Law Offices of Gerald V. Tanner, Jr., in St. Louis, Missouri, helps accident victims get the compensation they deserve and defends the rights and liberties of those facing criminal charges. Proudly serving clients throughout the St. Louis area, the law firm offers personalized attention to clients in the following practice areas: Personal injury Car accidents Workers' compensation Criminal...
Messrs, John W. Inglish & Nicholas M. Monaco began the practice of law in Jefferson City, Missouri on May 1, 1962. The firm is involved principally in the representation of insurance companies, insurance agents, and insurance brokers doing regulation, including the formation of insurance companies, acquisitions, mergers, licensing, and policy form approvals, as well as market conduct and financial...
Need help with an Aviation matter?
You've come to the right place. If you or your business are involved in private or commercial aircraft operation and air travel, an aviation lawyer may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local aviation lawyer to resolve aviation legal issues including the sale of an aircraft, compliance with federal aviation safety and maintenance standards; and oversight of commercial air travel and cargo shipment activity.
Need an attorney in De Soto, Missouri?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a De Soto, Missouri attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.