Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Madison Bad Faith Insurance Lawyers - Mississippi
Pyle, Mills, Dye & Pittman, Attorneys at Law, is a law firm based in Ridgeland, Mississippi, and practices in the areas of municipal law, municipal annexation, zoning, incorporation, and land use, among others. Our firm originated as Pyle & Pyle in 1981, and since then has grown to include several attorneys and offer a wide variety of legal services. One focus of our law firm is...
When you are facing challenging legal situations, you need to know that you have someone standing behind you who is committed to protecting you and helping you overcome the challenges that confront you. The law firm of Mel Coxwell, P.A., in Brandon, Mississippi, offers highly effective representation to those who are facing family law matters, criminal charges or problems resolving an insurance...
Shannon Law Firm has established a reputation as one of the best personal injury law firms in Mississippi. The firm has an outstanding record of success not only in Mississippi, but in representing clients across the nation and around the world. The firm's focus is on litigation on such issues as asbestosis, welding rod injuries, pharmaceuticals, and motor vehicle accidents. In 2001, Jim...
As a full-service law office, The Nichols Firm, PLLC, offers customized legal solutions for people in Columbus, Mississippi. Clients from all walks of life find help with their legal issues in a variety of areas specifically including, but not limited to: Landline disputes, property access and real property law Real estate closings Foreclosures Divorce, custody and child support Wills, trusts,...
Need help with a Bad Faith Insurance matter?
You've come to the right place. Lawyers who handle bad faith insurance cases represent insurance policyholders in claims against insurance companies that have refused a claim that the insurer may be legally obligated to pay, or have denied an insured's claim without conducting a proper investigation.
Use FindLaw to hire a local bad faith insurance lawyer to help recover what may be legally owed to you.
Need an attorney in Madison, Mississippi?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Madison, Mississippi attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.