Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Ooltewah Bad Faith Insurance Lawyers - Tennessee
From our law office in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the attorneys at Cavett, Abbott & Weiss, PLLC, provide unmatched representation to clients across our region who have legal needs involving any of the following: Criminal defense for all types of felonies, misdemeanors and traffic-related offenses, including DUI, drug crimes, violent crimes, domestic violence, gun crimes and more Personal injury...
The lawyers at Callahan & Binkley provide the highest quality legal representation available throughout Tennessee. The firm consists of trial lawyers specializing in personal injury, wrongful death and medical malpractice but with experience and expertise in all areas of litigation including business and employment related litigation as well as disputes with insurance companies. The lawyers at...
Hodges, Doughty & Carson has provided legal services in Knoxville for more than 80 years. Our lawyers strive to provide our clients with highly personalized service that is worthy of our Tennessee roots. We are a full-service law firm, helping our clients resolve issues in several related legal areas. Our practice relies upon the exceptional talents of our lawyers, the substantial experience of...
For more than 25 years, the Law Office of Scott D. Hall has represented clients in Sevierville, Sevier County and throughout Tennessee in all Civil Law matters, including collections, business, construction and real estate litigation, business organizations, and general dispute resolution. If you won a court judgment, or are owed another type of debt, I can help you to recover it. I have a...
Need help with a Bad Faith Insurance matter?
You've come to the right place. Lawyers who handle bad faith insurance cases represent insurance policyholders in claims against insurance companies that have refused a claim that the insurer may be legally obligated to pay, or have denied an insured's claim without conducting a proper investigation.
Use FindLaw to hire a local bad faith insurance lawyer to help recover what may be legally owed to you.
Need an attorney in Ooltewah, Tennessee?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Ooltewah, Tennessee attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.