Top Port Orford Bad Faith Insurance Lawyers - Oregon
ERISA Law Group, Fresno Disability Lawyers The Employee Retirement Income Act of 1974 (ERISA) set minimum standards for pension plans in private industry. Unfortunately, those standards are not always upheld when it comes to people with disabilities. The ERISA Law firm is a nationwide law practice with offices in Fresno, California. Our practice focuses exclusively on disabled people and claimants...
Located in Newport, Oregon, our attorneys at Barton & Strever PC are known for getting results. Our law firm represents victims injured in accidents or due to someone else's neglect or careless actions. Our lawyers have over four decades of experience handling a variety of personal injury cases. We know what it takes to protect your rights and how to get you the award or settlement you...
The lawyers at Nelson MacNeil Rayfield Trial Attorneys, P.C., have more than 70 years of collective legal and trial experience. The firm represents individuals and their loved ones who have been injured in all types of accidents, including car accidents. The firm exclusively represents plaintiffs in personal injury cases throughout Oregon. By focusing on a narrow area of law, the firm's attorneys...
Nelson MacNeil Rayfield Trial Attorneys P.C., is dedicated to fighting insurance companies and protecting consumer rights. The law firm represents individuals who have been injured in accidents, such as car accidents, that were caused by the negligence of others. With more than 70 years of collective legal and trial experience, the lawyers at the firm have the skills needed to provide high-quality...
Need help with a Bad Faith Insurance matter?
You've come to the right place. Lawyers who handle bad faith insurance cases represent insurance policyholders in claims against insurance companies that have refused a claim that the insurer may be legally obligated to pay, or have denied an insured's claim without conducting a proper investigation.
Use FindLaw to hire a local bad faith insurance lawyer to help recover what may be legally owed to you.
Need an attorney in Port Orford, Oregon?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Port Orford, Oregon attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.