Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Salem Bad Faith Insurance Lawyers - Illinois
WILLIAM F. BUNDY (1856-1916) CHARLES WHAM (1887-1963) JOHN P. WHAM (1902-1992) JAMES B. WHAM (1918-2011) WILLIAM B. WHAM (RETIRED) JANIE F. SMITH (1957-2014) Wham & Wham Lawyers, originally known as Bundy Law Office, was started by William F. Bundy in 1888. In 1912, he was joined by Charles Wham, who later became Bundy’s son-in-law. Mr. Bundy died in 1916. During the First World War,...
For more than 40 years, O'Fallon, Illinois, construction and engineering litigation lawyer David M. Duree has provided his clients with prudent legal guidance. Mr. Duree's layering encompasses a vibrant, diversified litigation practice, a personal injury practice and an engineering and construction law practice that draws on his expertise as an engineer himself. When complicated questions of...
Mark M. Silvermintz works to ensure the protection of the rights and interests of both businesses and individuals in southwestern Illinois and neighboring Missouri. From his Collinsville law office, Mr. Silvermintz offers clients assistance in overcoming legal challenges related to the following: Debtor and creditor rights Property insurance claims Business and property disputes Mr. Silvermintz...
Need help with a Bad Faith Insurance matter?
You've come to the right place. Lawyers who handle bad faith insurance cases represent insurance policyholders in claims against insurance companies that have refused a claim that the insurer may be legally obligated to pay, or have denied an insured's claim without conducting a proper investigation.
Use FindLaw to hire a local bad faith insurance lawyer to help recover what may be legally owed to you.
Need an attorney in Salem, Illinois?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Salem, Illinois attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.