Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top San Angelo Bad Faith Insurance Lawyers - Texas
Located in Grand Prairie, Texas, the Law Office of Mark S. Humphreys is here to help you fight the insurance companies and recover the full amount of rightful compensation you deserve after your insurance provider denied your claim. Serving plaintiff clients throughout the greater Dallas metro region and all across North Texas, we have become one of the region's leading insurance law firms. With...
Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith | Texas Attorney Most people today have insurance of some kind, whether it is health insurance, life insurance, car insurance or homeowner's insurance. The insurance coverage is supposed to protect people against the cost of unexpected events such as hospital bills, car accidents, the death of a family breadwinner and being sued. Unfortunately, problems often arise...
Experienced Personal Injury, Criminal Defense Lawyer In Abilene Serving The Texas Big Country Whether you are hurt as a result of an accident or facing criminal charges, you are likely full of stress and worrying about your future. In both of these situations, it is important to talk to an attorney as soon as possible. People across the Texas Big Country put their trust in me, David N. DeFoore,...
Located in Midland, Texas, Perry, Shields, Campbell & Floyd, PLLC is one of the region's top law firms for oil and gas law, and our attorneys have decades of combined experience assisting a wide range of oil and gas drilling and production companies with all of the needs they have affecting their operations. Serving the Midland-Odessa area and all of western Texas, our law firm's attorneys...
Need help with a Bad Faith Insurance matter?
You've come to the right place. Lawyers who handle bad faith insurance cases represent insurance policyholders in claims against insurance companies that have refused a claim that the insurer may be legally obligated to pay, or have denied an insured's claim without conducting a proper investigation.
Use FindLaw to hire a local bad faith insurance lawyer to help recover what may be legally owed to you.
Need an attorney in San Angelo, Texas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a San Angelo, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.