Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Adamsville Banking & Finance Lawyers - Alabama
The principal attorney at Clark Law Firm, John Clark handles a variety of matters for his clients in Birmingham, Alabama, and throughout the state. He provides general business advice and counsel to company owners and management on entity formation, debt and equity financing transactions, mergers and acquisitions, shareholder agreements and other issues. Mr. Clark's real estate practice includes...
Have achieved significant results in class actions for plaintiffs- up to 8 figures. Have tried cases in various states in both federal and state courts. No case is too complicated. Prefer consumer rights cases. Pricing Structure: Free Consultation Contingent or performance-based fee (percentage of result achieved)...
Our law firm, Whittelsey, Whittelsey, Poole and Corley P.C., has roots in the Opelika community that date back nearly 100 years. Our attorneys are experienced in a range of legal matters in Alabama, including personal injury, criminal law, family law, estate planning and business planning. We have fostered a sense of community at our law firm since our founding in 1918. Over the years the...
Need help with a Banking & Finance Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a bank, bank officer, or company that offers banking services, a banking & finance lawyer can help.
Banking & Finance lawyers help with compliance matters and provide regulatory solutions to help keep your business running smoothly.
Use FindLaw to hire a local banking & finance lawyer to assist with transactions involving bank accounts, commercial lending, corporate finance, equipment leasing, lender liability, predatory lending, and more.
Need an attorney in Adamsville, Alabama?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Adamsville, Alabama attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.