Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Depew Banking & Finance Lawyers - New York
Based in Cleveland, Ohio, our team at The Calkins Law Firm, Ltd., provides focused business litigation and organization services to clients in Ohio, as well as in Buffalo and throughout upstate New York. Taking a client-centered approach, we offer practical business law advice, counsel and representation aimed at helping our clients and their businesses to grow and succeed. Serving our clients...
At the Law Office of Emanuel N. Mouganis in Brockport, New York, we are a full-service firm with a strong emphasis on family law and personal injury. We represent clients throughout the Rochester metro area in local, state and federal courts. Our attorney and staff know that a law office's most essential function is to provide individual service to clients. We therefore take the time to get to...
Since our law firm's founding in 1977, Dibble & Miller, P.C., has proudly served individuals and businesses in Rochester and surrounding Upstate and Western New York. At our firm, our six attorneys focus on assisting clients who have legal needs in the following areas: Tax defense, including defense against civil and criminal tax-related charges, workers’ compensation and unemployment...
Need help with a Banking & Finance Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a bank, bank officer, or company that offers banking services, a banking & finance lawyer can help.
Banking & Finance lawyers help with compliance matters and provide regulatory solutions to help keep your business running smoothly.
Use FindLaw to hire a local banking & finance lawyer to assist with transactions involving bank accounts, commercial lending, corporate finance, equipment leasing, lender liability, predatory lending, and more.
Need an attorney in Depew, New York?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Depew, New York attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.