Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Gig Harbor Banking & Finance Lawyers - Washington
DAL Law Firm, located in Normandy Park, Washington, just south of Seattle, provides practical and effective legal guidance in helping clients plan for the their financial future, whether it be helping people who may be facing bankruptcy or assisting clients with our estate planning services. Founded by attorney Darcel Lobo in 2016, DAL Law Firm’s client-first approach puts clients at...
Individuals who work in Edmonds, Washington, have a right to a fair, safe and comfortable work environment. When employers fail to provide that, the law firm of Dethlefs Sparwasser Reich Dickerson advises workers of their rights and provides a voice when they feel too unsure or unable to speak up for themselves. The experienced litigators at our law firm are extremely familiar with both state and...
Need help with a Banking & Finance Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a bank, bank officer, or company that offers banking services, a banking & finance lawyer can help.
Banking & Finance lawyers help with compliance matters and provide regulatory solutions to help keep your business running smoothly.
Use FindLaw to hire a local banking & finance lawyer to assist with transactions involving bank accounts, commercial lending, corporate finance, equipment leasing, lender liability, predatory lending, and more.
Need an attorney in Gig Harbor, Washington?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Gig Harbor, Washington attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.