Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Los Molinos Banking & Finance Lawyers - California
At Johnston Thomas Attorneys at Law, PC, we assist clients in Santa Rosa, California, with estate planning, business law and real estate law matters. The attorneys at our law firm combine their diverse backgrounds and experience to oversee both straightforward and complex cases. Attorney Roy Johnston has a successful career as a businessman and serves as chair of the trusts and estates sections of...
Trevor J. Rose specializes in Estate Planning and Administration, Business, and Real Estate/Title Transactions. He currently sits on the board of directors for the Napa County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce as Vice-President and the Young Lawyers Division of the Napa County Bar Association as Immediate Past President. Trevor was born and raised in Napa, California, where his family first...
The Williams Firm, based in Walnut Creek, California, provides dedicated banking and finance law, business and commercial law, and real estate and construction law services to clients throughout the Bay Area. Offering knowledgeable and responsive representation, the law firm's primary objective is the same as its clients' - to help them achieve common sense solutions that effectively meet their...
Need help with a Banking & Finance Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a bank, bank officer, or company that offers banking services, a banking & finance lawyer can help.
Banking & Finance lawyers help with compliance matters and provide regulatory solutions to help keep your business running smoothly.
Use FindLaw to hire a local banking & finance lawyer to assist with transactions involving bank accounts, commercial lending, corporate finance, equipment leasing, lender liability, predatory lending, and more.
Need an attorney in Los Molinos, California?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Los Molinos, California attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.