Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Minneola Banking & Finance Lawyers - Kansas
Any legal situation, from divorce to planning a will to an employment claim, presents serious concerns about the future. From the Garden City, Kansas, office of Kennedy Berkley Yarnevich & Williamson, our team brings people peace of mind as they move forward through civil or criminal proceedings. The attorneys at our law firm have decades of combined experience in business, personal injury,...
At Schultz Law Office, P.A., in Garden City, Kansas, we offer superior legal representation and services in a variety of practice areas in order to help you with virtually any legal matter affecting your life, your family, your business and your future. Since opening our doors in 1984, the attorneys at our law firm have served a diverse range of clients throughout Southwest Kansas by providing the...
With an award-winning team of attorneys, our law firm, Kennedy Berkley Yarnevich & Williamson in Hays, Kansas, provides representation in the following areas: Family law: Child support, paternity, divorce Estate planning: Wills, trusts, probate Business law: Banking, agribusiness, contracts, mergers Personal injury: Workplace injuries, car accidents, medical malpractice Employment law:...
For over 45 years, Adrian & Pankratz PA has been a full-service law firm providing high-quality legal representation to clients in and around Newton, Kansas. Our lawyers practice in a broad range of legal matters, including estate planning, business law, environmental law and personal injury. Our lawyers handle estate planning matters ranging from simple wills and trusts to complex matters...
Need help with a Banking & Finance Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a bank, bank officer, or company that offers banking services, a banking & finance lawyer can help.
Banking & Finance lawyers help with compliance matters and provide regulatory solutions to help keep your business running smoothly.
Use FindLaw to hire a local banking & finance lawyer to assist with transactions involving bank accounts, commercial lending, corporate finance, equipment leasing, lender liability, predatory lending, and more.
Need an attorney in Minneola, Kansas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Minneola, Kansas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.