Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Raleigh Banking & Finance Lawyers - North Carolina
Lawyers Who Think Outside the Box Triangle Law Group was founded by Laurie B. Gengo, a former partner at a large North Carolina law firm who is also a licensed real estate broker. The core values of Triangle Law Group are to provide large firm results in a small firm environment. Attorneys at Triangle Law Group take an "outside the box" approach to practicing law and attempt to resolve legal...
The mission of Durham-based law firm Sessoms & Rogers, P.A., is to always exceed the expectations of its clients by seeking to obtain the best results possible and by doing so in a professional, ethical and compassionate manner. Our firm does not handle clients outside of the USA. Traffic matters From speeding citations and suspended licenses to parking tickets, the firm strives to make...
Based in Wilmington, North Carolina, the bankruptcy law firm of Butler & Butler, LLP, helps families and businesses take control of their debt. Our firm has served clients since 1928. Breaking out of the cycle of debt on your own can be difficult, but you may have options to get you out of debt relatively quickly. Let our attorneys assist you. Personal Bankruptcy And You If you are considering...
At Parton & Associates we understand that on the road to where you're going, there are a variety of speed bumps, obstacles and detours. Our legal team partners with clients to identify and tailor solutions to the stressful challenges that come when facing criminal and traffic charges or litigating business and financial issues and provide experienced advice on how to avoid future...
Need help with a Banking & Finance Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a bank, bank officer, or company that offers banking services, a banking & finance lawyer can help.
Banking & Finance lawyers help with compliance matters and provide regulatory solutions to help keep your business running smoothly.
Use FindLaw to hire a local banking & finance lawyer to assist with transactions involving bank accounts, commercial lending, corporate finance, equipment leasing, lender liability, predatory lending, and more.
Need an attorney in Raleigh, North Carolina?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Raleigh, North Carolina attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.