Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Luray Birth Injury Lawyers - Virginia
People are awakening nationwide to the plague of asbestos-caused mesothelioma. They want a local law firm that understands the disease. Sokolove Law has nationwide reach with the best mesothelioma lawyers anywhere Sokolove Law, the nation's most trusted mesothelioma law firm, is the hub of a national network of attorneys who understand the epidemic of mesothelioma, and how to successfully obtain...
The law office of Jones Johnston & White, P.C., represents the people of the Lynchburg, Virginia, and the surrounding areas in legal issues related to motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, personal injury, probate, trusts, wills, estate planning, business law, lemon law and real estate law. Since 1980, we have offered accurate, prompt, high-quality legal services to the community, and...
Accepting clients by appointment only from our office in Roanoke, Virginia, the attorneys at the ReidGoodwin, PLC, law firm are here to help you secure the finances you need to support yourself and your family in the wake of a debilitating injury or devastating loss. Based in Richmond, our law firm has grown to become one of the most respected legal practices in the region for personal injury and...
At the Law Office of John S. Edwards in Roanoke, Virginia, we offer a full range of legal services in a variety of practice areas to help individuals, families and business owners protect their rights, interests and liberties in the face of serious and complex legal challenges. Serving the Roanoke metro region and the surrounding areas, our law firm provides top-notch legal counsel to those who...
Need help after a Birth Injury?
You've come to the right place. Child birth can be a dangerous proposition. A difficult birth or improper prenatal or medical care can lead to a birth injury to the mother, or to permanent injury to the infant, including cerebral palsy.
If you or your child has been injured during a birth injury, an experienced birth injury lawyer may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local birth injury lawyer to help you prepare your case.
Need an attorney in Luray, Virginia?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Luray, Virginia attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.