Top Cadillac Brain Injury Lawyers - Michigan
The Law Office of Steven Woody Igou is a Florida law firm dedicated to the premier representation of traumatic brain injury victims both nationally and internationally. Founded more than a decade ago, the firm has successfully obtained numerous million-dollar results are for its clients. The traumatic brain injury attorneys of the Law Office of Steven Woody Igou focus primarily on this niche...
From our law office in Traverse City, Michigan, the attorneys at the Dingeman & Dancer, P.L.C., law firm are fully prepared to help you, your family and your business with virtually any legal challenge you may face. Nationally recognized as one of the top full-service law firms in our region, we offer exceptional representation and support to clients throughout Northern Michigan who have legal...
1. Pittsburgh, PA Goldberg Persky White P.C. Attorneys at Law is there for victims of asbestos and has been a pioneer in the industry since the first asbestos lawsuits were filed. The law firm assists people as they take legal action for mesothelioma, lung cancer, asbestosis and related cancers. In addition to their long-standing asbestos practice history, the firm’s attorneys represent clients...
Since its founding in 1975, Kaufman, Payton & Chapa has earned a reputation as one of Michigan's most successful law firms with special experience and capabilities in the areas of insurance law, product liability, medical malpractice, professional liability, liquor liability, excess and reinsurance law, municipal, international insurance, life, health and accident law, environmental impairment,...
Get Legal Advice - Free Consultation - 24 Hours (24/7) with an expert Legal Adviser. Our Lawyer in Michigan can help you. Call today for your 24/7 FREE CONSULTATION (248) 588-3333 or (877) 737-8800 (toll-free) 24 hour legal advice phone number. We have a successful track record of aggressive legal representation. Let us use our strengths to your advantage. For additional...
Van Tubergen, Treutler & Hayes (VTH Law) handles cases involving serious litigation ranging from civil law, criminal law, family law, personal injury law, probate/estate planning as well as Bankruptcy. Our team at Van Tubergen, Treutler & Hayes PLLC offers experienced, knowledgeable, comprehensive and compassionate representation. Whether you are facing bankruptcy, divorce, an injury,...
If you suffered an injury on the job and can no longer work, you may have filed for workers’ compensation or Social Security Disability benefits only to have your claim denied. Unfortunately, this is all too common. However, help is available, and you can trust attorney Timothy S. Burns and the dedicated legal professionals at Burns Law to fight on your behalf to help you obtain the benefits...
Need help after a Brain Injury?
You've come to the right place. If you or someone you know has suffered a head injury causing a traumatic brain injury, a concussion, or other brain injury, an experienced brain injury lawyer can help. Head injuries can be serious physically, emotionally, and financially. An experienced brain injury lawyer may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local brain injury lawyer who can help you recover money and other damages for injuries, economic losses (lost wages), emotional distress, and loss of companionship.
Need an attorney in Cadillac, Michigan?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Cadillac, Michigan attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.