Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Stephan Brain Injury Lawyers - South Dakota
The Law Office of Steven Woody Igou is a Florida law firm dedicated to the premier representation of traumatic brain injury victims both nationally and internationally. Founded more than a decade ago, the firm has successfully obtained numerous million-dollar results are for its clients. The traumatic brain injury attorneys of the Law Office of Steven Woody Igou focus primarily on this niche...
Hoy Trial Lawyers focus primarily on helping injury victims who have been injured in car accidents. We also represent clients in serious workplace injuries and in bad faith insurance claims. Suffering a serious injury can have a devastating impact on your life. Victims are entitled to compensation. We take the time to understand the full extent of your injuries before we will consider any...
The experienced team of attorneys, paralegals, and medical analysts at the Robins Kaplan LLP law firm are devoted to pursuing medical malpractice claims on behalf of our clients. Although we handle all types of injury and wrongful death claims resulting from inadequate health care and physician negligence, we have extensive experience with cases involving any of the following: Cerebral palsy,...
Our team at Kading, Kunstle & Goodhope, LLP, brings more than 90 years of combined trial experience to the table. We counsel and advocate for clients in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, facing family law, personal injury, real estate, workers’ compensation, criminal defense, construction law and business law issues, as well as trusts, wills and estate planning matters. Though the practice areas at...
Need help after a Brain Injury?
You've come to the right place. If you or someone you know has suffered a head injury causing a traumatic brain injury, a concussion, or other brain injury, an experienced brain injury lawyer can help. Head injuries can be serious physically, emotionally, and financially. An experienced brain injury lawyer may be able to help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local brain injury lawyer who can help you recover money and other damages for injuries, economic losses (lost wages), emotional distress, and loss of companionship.
Need an attorney in Stephan, South Dakota?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Stephan, South Dakota attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.