Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Dryden Business & Commercial Lawyers - Maine
Serving clients throughout the Lakes Region, the Law Office of Todd H Crawford, Jr, P.A., is based in Raymond, Maine. We handle criminal law, family law and estate planning matters such as the following: • Driving offenses, theft, sex crimes, drug violations and violent crimes • Divorce, child custody, child support and child protection • Wills, child guardianship, executor...
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Lanham Blackwell & Baber, PA, in Bangor, Maine has the reputation and tradition to provide premium legal services to clients who have been injured through no fault of their own. Our attorneys handle all types of personal injury cases from wrongful death suits, to products liability cases, to premises liability cases and...
Need help with a Business & Commercial Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a Fortune 500 company, a small business, or a start-up, a business and commercial lawyer can help with all aspects of running a business.
Business & Commercial lawyers can assist in the formation of a business, the sale of a business and everything in between. While they try to prevent disputes, they can also assist with commercial litigation.
Use FindLaw to hire a local business & commercial lawyer to protect your business interests.
Need an attorney in Dryden, Maine?
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Dryden, Maine attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.