Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Ponce Business & Commercial Lawyers - Puerto Rico
Goldman Antonetti & Cordova, LLC (GAC) is a law firm with a diversified practice, serving local, national and international clients involved in business transactions and litigation in Puerto Rico. Our lawyers provide representation before federal and Puerto Rico courts, as well as before government agencies. We also assist clients in domestic and foreign negotiations and transactions,...
Delgado | Fernandez LLC., is a full-service law firm established in 1997 and located in San Juan, Puerto Rico. We provide legal services to business and business owners with major areas of practice that include, state and federal litigation, bankruptcy and creditors' rights, employment and labor law, securities regulation and arbitration, distributors' rights, franchising and commercial, mergers...
Providing dedicated business and commercial law services, Benítez Ortiz Law, LLC, serves clients in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and throughout the surrounding area. Recognizing the unique challenges faced by business owners and operators on the island, our law firm offers focused counsel aimed at helping clients achieve effective and efficient resolutions to their legal issues. We represent...
Need help with a Business & Commercial Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a Fortune 500 company, a small business, or a start-up, a business and commercial lawyer can help with all aspects of running a business.
Business & Commercial lawyers can assist in the formation of a business, the sale of a business and everything in between. While they try to prevent disputes, they can also assist with commercial litigation.
Use FindLaw to hire a local business & commercial lawyer to protect your business interests.
Need an attorney in Ponce, Puerto Rico?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Ponce, Puerto Rico attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.