Top Sergeant Bluff Business & Commercial Lawyers - Iowa
Offering highly customized legal solutions to business leaders and individuals, Goosmann Law Firm is known for quality representation. From our office in Sioux City, Iowa, we handle cases that include the following: Employment law and business organization Real estate and tax law Debtor-creditor issues and collections Insurance defense Trusts, wills, probate and estate administration State, local...
No matter what legal matter you face, it is possible that your rights, freedom or finances are at stake. From the Red Oak, Iowa, law office of Billings & Mensen, we guide people through estate planning, criminal law, agricultural law, real estate law and family law cases. Since we were founded in 1959, we have been committed to ensuring that you feel confident and comfortable as your case...
White Law Firm was founded by attorney Patrick White. Prior to founding White Law Firm, Mr. White was a partner at Iowa's largest law firm. White Law Firm is located in Des Moines and represents clients throughout the state of Iowa. White Law Firm represents businesses and individuals in commercial litigation, administrative appeals, and personal injury litigation. The firm...
Long & Gilliam is an association of Iowa lawyers and sole practitioners Scott Long and James Gilliam. Together, they have over fifty years of legal experience representing individuals, as well as public and private companies, in business and commercial litigation disputes and in employment and labor matters. Scott and James have both been listed in Best Lawyers in America - Scott for...
Need help with a Business & Commercial Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a Fortune 500 company, a small business, or a start-up, a business and commercial lawyer can help with all aspects of running a business.
Business & Commercial lawyers can assist in the formation of a business, the sale of a business and everything in between. While they try to prevent disputes, they can also assist with commercial litigation.
Use FindLaw to hire a local business & commercial lawyer to protect your business interests.
Need an attorney in Sergeant Bluff, Iowa?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Sergeant Bluff, Iowa attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.