Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Uniontown Business & Commercial Lawyers - Kentucky
Experienced attorney Randall S. Strause is the founder of our full-service Louisville law firm, Strause Law Group, PLLC. When Mr. Strause established our firm, he did so with the goal of providing diverse legal services to clients from across the Commonwealth of Kentucky and to clients who have business ties in the state. Today, we assist a client base that includes both individuals and Fortune...
Offering regulatory know-how and creative solutions, the DeMoisey Law Office, PLLC, provides dedicated administrative law services. Serving clients in the Louisville area in Kentucky and throughout the state, we advocate on behalf of clients before state boards, commissions and other government agencies, aiding them in challenging and defending government regulation. We offer free initial...
Sean P. Paris focuses his law practice on family law, to include divorce, child custody and support, maintenance/alimony and post-decree modifications. We offer comprehensive legal solutions to meet the needs of businesses and individuals. Pearson & Paris is known for outstanding service to our clients and for our proven ability to solve even the most complex problems. Sean Paris is known for...
From our law office in Campbellsville, Kentucky, the attorneys at Nathan D. Williams, Attorney At Law, provide unmatched representation and support to a diverse range of clients across central Kentucky who have legal needs involving any of the following: Personal injury and wrongful death claims arising from motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, dangerous pharmaceuticals, defective...
Need help with a Business & Commercial Law matter?
You've come to the right place. Whether you are a Fortune 500 company, a small business, or a start-up, a business and commercial lawyer can help with all aspects of running a business.
Business & Commercial lawyers can assist in the formation of a business, the sale of a business and everything in between. While they try to prevent disputes, they can also assist with commercial litigation.
Use FindLaw to hire a local business & commercial lawyer to protect your business interests.
Need an attorney in Uniontown, Kentucky?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Uniontown, Kentucky attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.