Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Hasty Business Organizations Lawyers - Colorado
Estate planning, real estate matters and business law can be complicated and confusing. Holder & Associates PC assists people in Colorado Springs, Colorado, as well as El Paso, Pueblo and Teller counties, in understanding how these laws pertain to their specific situation. Founded in 1975, our law firm’s mission is to act with honor in everything we do and we stand behind that mission. Our...
Helping You Map A Route Through Life's Journey Moller Law Group is a law firm in Woodland Park, Colorado. We represent clients in the areas of family law, estate planning, business law and general litigation. Whether your legal concerns involve resolving a divorce dispute or developing an estate plan, our legal team understands that working through the legal system can be overwhelming. When you...
Folkestad Fazekas Barrick & Patoile, P.C., is a full-service law firm located in Castle Rock, Colorado. We provide quality, cost-effective legal services to clients in a wide array of practice areas. We are committed to problem solving through a cooperative work style and a dedication to clients' interests. Our attorneys practice in diverse areas of law. We offer comprehensive, coordinated...
At the office of Albert V. Evans, Attorney at Law, he personally assists clients in the Denver, Colorado area, with matters involving divorce, legal separation, parenting time (formerly child custody), grandparent time, property division and other family law issues. I understand how difficult these types of situations often are and have the knowledge necessary to settle matters through civil...
Need help with a Business Organizations matter?
You've come to the right place. If you're starting a business, restructuring an existing business, or considering dissolution, a business organizations lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local business organizations lawyer to help you understand the benefits of different business structures and decide which meets your goals -- whether it is a limited liability company (LLC), a close corporation, a partnership, a non-profit organization, or other business entity.
Need an attorney in Hasty, Colorado?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Hasty, Colorado attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.