Search Top Lawyers Near You
Enter legal issue and location
Top Imperial Business Organizations Lawyers - Texas
Hendershot, Cowart & Hisey, P.C. are industry leaders in business law, healthcare law, and OSHA defense. Whether you’re dealing with a business dispute, an OSHA violation, or a medical license issue, the attorneys at Hendershot, Cowart & Hisey, P.C. are prepared to help protect your interests and advocate for what’s right. Their attorneys have more than 130 collective years of...
Located in Midland, Texas, Perry, Shields, Campbell & Floyd, PLLC is one of the region's top law firms for oil and gas law, and our attorneys have decades of combined experience assisting a wide range of oil and gas drilling and production companies with all of the needs they have affecting their operations. Serving the Midland-Odessa area and all of western Texas, our law firm's attorneys...
Stubbeman, McRae, Sealy, Laughlin, & Browder, Inc., has been a leader in oil and gas law in West Texas since the law firm was founded in Midland in 1936. The firm's lawyers have assisted numerous major and independent oil companies and others with complex title examinations, commercial litigation and other energy law matters. Although oil and gas law has been a primary focus of the firm...
In 1974, six attorneys in Midland, Texas, joined forces to establish a law firm that would provide excellence in legal representation to the oil and gas industry, financial institutions, and other businesses and individuals in the Midland community and other areas of West Texas. Today, we have nearly 40 attorneys, utilizing technology to allow our office to be a full service law firm. We continue...
Need help with a Business Organizations matter?
You've come to the right place. If you're starting a business, restructuring an existing business, or considering dissolution, a business organizations lawyer can help.
Use FindLaw to hire a local business organizations lawyer to help you understand the benefits of different business structures and decide which meets your goals -- whether it is a limited liability company (LLC), a close corporation, a partnership, a non-profit organization, or other business entity.
Need an attorney in Imperial, Texas?
FindLaw's Lawyer Directory is the largest online directory of attorneys. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning.
Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. Attorney profiles include the biography, education and training, and client recommendations of an attorney to help you decide who to hire.
Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with an Imperial, Texas attorney for legal advice.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.